As part of the Christian ethos of All Saints’ CE Federation our vision is that every child is
Respectful, Independent, Confident, Happy, Enthusiastic and Resilient – RICHER!
All Saints’ CE Federation aims to:
- Unlock the potential in every child
- Develop children with lively enquiring minds
- Develop children’s perseverance and their capacity and passion for learning
- Develop children’s ability to communicate and form positive relationships
- Encourage children to value diversity
- Provide rich and varied experiences within an exciting and challenging curriculum
- Support children to develop healthy lifestyles
- Encourage children to become active, responsible citizens in a rapidly changing world
At All Saints’ we believe that it is important to develop core values by which to live and cultivate moral standards that support and form character, spiritual awareness and self-esteem. We feel a deep responsibility to nurture core values that can be shared and expressed by all. We will seek to explore the meanings of our core values and their significance in Christianity, other religions and secular teachings.
As a federation we advocate four key values that we believe are the most important for our children. The gifts of Thankfulness, Forgiveness, Courage and Community are the key values we want our children to leave with. These four key values underpin everything we do in our schools.
‘Building the bridge to success together’