We expect children to wear school uniform, as we feel that this encourages a sense of belonging and pride in the school. The sweatshirts, polo shirts and T- shirts with the school logo can be purchased from Audrey Mansell but these are optional. Alternatively, plain Bottle Green sweatshirts and cardigans can be worn and these are stocked at most of the larger supermarkets in the local area.
Click to go to Audrey Mansell website
- Grey or black skirt/pinafore dress/trousers
- White or yellow polo shirt/blouse
- Bottle green cardigan or sweatshirt
- Summer dress in check pattern green/white or yellow/white
- Grey or black trousers /shorts
- White or yellow polo shirt/white shirt
- Bottle green pullover or sweatshirt
If you wish to purchase PE clothing items with the school logo, please contact Audrey Mansell in Hessle.
For games lessons and P.E
This should be reasonably tight fitting and be in the form of:
- Shorts—mid thigh length, plain black or green
- Pedal Pushers—mid length lycra shorts, same colours as above
- T-Shirt—yellow or white
- A pair of trainers (sandshoes may also be worn if preferred)
For outdoor games the above needs to be worn along with the addition of a sweatshirt or tracksuit
Jewellery Is not normally permitted. It can very easily be lost or cause injury to other children or the wearer. Only “studs” earrings may be worn in school and these should be removed before coming to school on the day your child has PE or alternatively, you must provide some form of tape/Elastoplast to tape them up during P.E and outdoor games for safety.
Second Hand Uniform
Please speak with Mrs Nicholson or Mrs Newsham. Alternatively, Audrey Mansell’s have details of their second hand uniform scheme on their website at Used Uniform